Our team of experienced, highly-educated scientists, with backgrounds in toxicology, molecular biology, chemistry and immunology, understand that the drug development process is no longer a one-size fits all approach. Every development programme is different so we work with you to develop a strategy to ensure that your studies are performed to the highest quality standard and will meet the required international regulatory requirements (EMEA, FDA, OECD, ICH).
Our facility is fully GLP accredited and conducts all studies to GLP standard whether monitored or non-monitored by Quality Assurance. We selected Instem’s Provantis™ platform for rapid and accurate data capture.
Our internal processes have been developed to ensure maximum efficiency to ensure you receive your high quality report in a competitive timeframe. We also offer fast, reliable, conveniently tailored in-vivo screening studies that address your discover needs.
We offer a range of in-vivo studies from non-monitored to monitored regulatory studies.
- Short to long term toxicology testing
- Rodents and non-rodent species
- All: Enteral, parenteral, ocular, topical and other administration routes
- Inhalatory route:
- Liquid nebulizer
- Rotating brush aerosol generator
- Tobacco smoke aerosol generator
- Safety Pharmacology
- Genotoxicity, mutagenicity (in vivo / in vitro)*
- Carcinogenesis studies
- Safety studies for cell therapy (Tumorigenicity, immune-deficient mouse models)
- Reproduction toxicology*
- Metabolism incl. tissue permeation*
- Mechanistic studies*
- Special pathology evaluation techniques*
*partnered laboratories through strategic alliances
- other (after setup)
Experimental models for safety studies (species)
- non-human primate
- guinea pig
- mini pig
Our animal units hold rodents, dogs, rabbits, minipigs and non-human primates
Maybe you are also interested in…