Vivotecnia makes a wide range of services available to its customers to help them obtain marketing authorization for biocidal products in compliance with the EU BPR. We work for all industries subject to this regulation, which includes 22 types of substances, divided into four main groups: disinfectants, preservatives, pesticides and other biocides.
Annex II of the EU BPR defines the information requirements for preparing the dossier to apply for approval of an active substance. These requirements include data on the toxicological profile for humans and animals, including metabolism.
Vivotecnia offers the following studies to obtain these data:
- Acute toxicity
- Repeated-dose toxicity
- Reproductive toxicity
- Endocrine system disruption
- Chemical safety testing services
- Global regulatory submissions
- Transparency with authorities, downstream industry and consumers
- Customer business information protection
- Inhalation testing