Toxicology on Biocidal Products
Vivotecnia offers a wide range of toxicology tests for Biocidal Products and Active Substances, in order to help our clients to obtain the product commercialization authorization in compliance with the Biocidal Products Regulation
Vivotecnia offer in vivo acute toxicology testing together with in vitro toxicology studies in order to meet regulatory requirements for acute toxicity testing.
- Oral toxicity
- Dermal toxicity
- Inhalation acute toxicity
- Skin irritation/corrosion
- Eye irritation/corrosion
- Skin sensitization
- OECD Test No. 439: In Vitro Skin Irritation: Reconstructed Human Epidermis Test Method.
- OECD Test No. 406: Skin Sensitisation (Guinea Pig Maximisation Test of Magnusson and Kligman / Buehler Test).
- OECD Test No. 429: Skin Sensitisation Local Lymph Node Assay
- OECD Test No. 442D: In Vitro Skin Sensitisation ARE-Nrf2 Luciferase Test Method
Rodents administration routes
- 28 and 90 days
- 12, 18 and 24 months
Vivotecnia BPR testing services include tailored program design to facilitate your successful registration.
We have a large and experienced worldwide partners community to accomplish full BRP commitment, within EU and abroad.
- Chemical safety testing services
- Global regulatory submissions
- Transparency from authories, downstream industry and consumers
- Customer Business information protection
- Inhalation testing
Please contact us to discuss your particular needs and goals.