Vivotecnia have storage facilities managed according to QA’s Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and have been thoroughly inspected to ensure compliance with the GLP regulations.
Our high security facilities are controlled by access registration systems and managed by an experienced team.
The archive facilities are dedicated to protect your specific material in a temperature monitored enviroment for:
- Organs/wet tissues archived in formalin (ventilated)
- Paraffin- embedded blocks and slides
- Raw data (fiels), hard copies and originals
- Refrigerated and deep frozen conditions
Archived data is maintained by a software program that can track records easily.
- Temperature-controlled (20 +/-five degrees celsius) and humidity-controlled (30-70% RH) environments
- Archiving of biological samples at -80°C
- Liquid Nitrogen
- Argonite fire extinguishing system (waterless)