- Oral: gavage, capsules, pills
- Advanced Bioanalytical Method Development
- Method Tranfer
- Method Qualification Pharmacokinetics (PK)Services
Our team and Experience
Our experienced team and strategic partnerships are highly trained in GLP regulations and using only the state-of-the-art instrumentations and most updated methods to conduct studies with significant cost savings to clients. Our pharmacokinetic and metabolism scientist can provide the following services, for the characterization of absorption, distribution, metabolism, and excretion (ADME) profiles of your compound:
- In vivo Pharmacokinetics/Toxicokinetics
- Bioanalytical methods development and validation
- Pharmacokinetics/Toxicokinetics Studies
- ICH S3A; finalised (Step 4) October 1994 Note for Guidance on Toxicokinetics: The Assessment of Systemic Exposure in Toxicology Studies.
- ICH S3B Pharmacokinetics: repeated dose tissue distribution studies.
- CPMP/SWP/1094/04; adopted March 2005. Committee for Human Medicinal Products: Guideline on the Evaluation of Control Samples for Non-Clinical Safety Studies: Checking for Contamination with the Test Substance.
For more information or a formal request, please send us a message and we will contact you as soon as possible:
Maybe you are interested in…
Safety Pharmacology satisfies a key requirement in the process of a drug development, assessing the potential adverse effects of drug candidates on the major physiological systems of the body.
Inhalation toxicity studies are required to assess the exposure hazards for consumer products or manufacturing workers.
Our team of experienced, highly-educated scientists, with backgrounds in toxicology, molecular biology, chemistry and immunology, understand that the drug development process is no longer a one-size fits all approach.