Vivotecnia is able to plan the complete battery of toxicological tests needed for the filing of your registration dossier according to REACH testing requirements. Our REACH testing services comprise tailored programs designed to facilitate your successful registration.
- In vitro skin irritation/corrosion (OECD 404)
- In vitro eye irritation (OECD 405)
- In vitro citogenecity
- In vitro gene mutation
- Acute toxicity (inhalation) (OECD 403)
- Short-term repeated dose (28days)
- Screening for reproductive/ developmental toxicity (OECD 421)
- A long-term repeated toxicity study (more than 12 months) (OECD 452)
- Developmental reproductive toxicity study (OECD 414)
- Extended One-Generation Reproductive Toxicity (OECD 443)
- Carcinogenicity study (OECD 451)
Please contact us to discuss your particular needs and goals.