Vivotecnia is able to plan the complete battery of toxicological tests that is needed for the filing of your registration dossier according to REACH testing requirements. Our REACH testing services comprise tailored programs designed to facilitate your successful registration.
- If you manufacture chemical substances or import them from outside the EU above one tonne per year, you may have registration obligations under REACH with deadline May 31st 2018. Contact us to find out more about how Vivotecnia can help you to through the registration process.
Vivotecnia offer in vivo acute toxicology testing together with in vitro toxicology studies in order to meet regulatory requirements for acute toxicity testing.
- Oral toxicity
- Dermal toxicity
- Inhalation acute toxicity
- Skin irritation/corrosion
- Eye irritation/corrosion
- Skin sensitization
- OECD Test No. 439: In Vitro Skin Irritation: Reconstructed Human Epidermis Test Method.
- OECD Test No. 406: Skin Sensitisation (Guinea Pig Maximisation Test of Magnusson and Kligman / Buehler Test).
- OECD Test No. 429: Skin Sensitisation Local Lymph Node Assay
- OECD Test No. 442D: In Vitro Skin Sensitisation ARE-Nrf2 Luciferase Test Method
Rodents administration routes
- 28 and 90 days
- 12, 18 and 24 months
Equipment and Facilities
Hight quality animal facilities
Our newly renovated, state-of-the-art animal facilities cover over 2680 square feet of space including a 328 square feet dedicated non-human primate facility. Our multispecies facilities can be customized to meet the specific requirements of each individual study with strict adherence to the Animal Welfare regulations and standards as set by the animal protection competent authorities.
Our constant upgrading of our animal facilities and equipment has resulted in an energy-efficient and cost-competitive non-clinical research center. The facilities are provided with state-of-the-art HVAC system and the animal rooms are always supplied with 100% fresh air. The animal facility is continuously monitored for environmental parameters like room temperature, relative humidity and differential pressure, through an integrated building management system (BMS).
Clinical Pathology Services
Vivotecnia offers extensive GLP-compliant clinical pathology testing services to support general toxicity studies. Our fully equipped automated laboratory facilities provide consistent quality and rapid hematology, coagulation, clinical biochemistry and urinalysis standard determinations. We can provide you also with specialized laboratory services to meet your particular development needs for assays/biomarkers for other specific safety studies.
Anatomic Pathology Services
Our state-of-the-art necropsy and anatomic pathology labs and selected partners are staffed by some of the best trained technicians and most experienced, board certified toxicologic pathologist which can offer from routine procedures to highly specialized methods to support your non-clinical development program.
Our team and Experience
Vivotecnia has some of the most experienced, most talented minds in the industry, working closely with our clients while remaining flexible and responsive to find solutions to your needs. The extensive experience of our team of scientist represent a wide range of disciplines and all of them are fully committed to your non-clinical development program. Their extensive experience with complex general toxicology studies and their ability to respond to unexpected issues, enable you to achieve robust and regulatory compliant data, keeping you moving forward with your registration process.
- REACH regulation (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2000.
- Directive 67/548/EEC and Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 on the classification, labelling and packaging (CLP) of substances and mixtures.
- The Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals (GHS).
- Test No. 402: Acute Dermal Toxicity
- Test No. 403: Acute Inhalation Toxicity
- Test No. 436: Acute Inhalation Toxicity – Acute Toxic Class Method
- Test No. 404: Acute Dermal Irritation/Corrosion
- Test No. 405: Acute Eye Irritation/Corrosion
- Test No. 420: Acute Oral Toxicity – Fixed Dose Procedure
- Test No. 423: Acute Oral toxicity – Acute Toxic Class Method
- Test No. 425: Acute Oral Toxicity: Up-and-Down Procedure
- Test No. 407: Repeated Dose 28-day Oral Toxicity Study in Rodents
- Test No. 412: Subacute Inhalation Toxicity: 28-Day Study
- Test No. 417: Toxicokinetics
- Test No. 408: Repeated Dose 90-Day Oral Toxicity Study in Rodents
- Test No. 409: Repeated Dose 90-Day Oral Toxicity Study in Non-Rodents
- Test No. 411: Subchronic Dermal Toxicity: 90-day Study
- Test No. 413: Subchronic Inhalation Toxicity: 90-day Study
- Test No. 417: Toxicokinetics
Please contact us to discuss your particular needs and goals.