Six Pack Toxicology
Vivotecnia offers a toxicology “six-pack” of in vivo acute toxicology testing combined with in vitro toxicology studies designed to meet regulatory requirements for acute toxicity testing.
This test battery provides information on the health hazards likely to arise from short-term exposure to a test substance by different administration routes.
Each test is designed to do a limit test or can determine your product’s concentration.
- Acute oral toxicity -fixed-dose procedure, OECD 420
- Acute oral toxicity – acute toxic class method, OECD 423
- Acute oral toxicity: up-and-down procedure, OECD 425
- Acute inhalation toxicity, OECD 403
- Acute inhalation toxicity: fixed concentration procedure, OECD 433
- Acute inhalation toxicity – acute toxic class method, OECD 436
- Acute dermal irritation/corrosion, OECD 404
- In vitro skin corrosion: human skin model test, OECD 431
- In vitro skin irritation: reconstructed human epidermis test method, OECD 439
- Skin sensitization – local lymph node assay, OECD 429
- Skin sensitization: local lymph node assay: BrdU-ELISA or -FCM, OECD 442B
- In vitro skin sensitization: ARE-Nrf2 luciferase test method, OECD 442D
- Acute eye irritation/corrosion, OECD 405
- Bovine corneal opacity and permeability test method for identifying i) chemicals inducing serious eye damage, and ii) chemicals not requiring classification for eye irritation or serious eye damage, OECD 437
- Short time exposure in vitro test method for identifying i) chemicals inducing serious eye damage, and ii) chemicals not requiring classification for eye irritation or serious eye damage, OECD 491